Tuesday 27 August 2013

OOTD // Floral Fun




I know summer is coming to an end as much as I love fall fashion I love the adorable printed dresses that come with the summer season. I cant believe this dress came from Tesco and I remember it was quite a reasonable price . The thing I like about this dress is that its so light so when it is hot you can keep really cool , I am also really obsessed with floral pattern in all seasons. At this current moment in my life I am just crazy about bows I think there super adorable and I just love to put them in my hair , I think there preppy and make everything super cute !

                                                             Dress: Tesco
                                                             Bow:   Ebay
                                                           
                                                               Have a Fabulous day !
                                                                    Maddy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment