Tuesday 9 July 2013

OOTD // I'm dotty about you

Hello today I went to the beach , it was scorching hot and a really beautiful day. Because life is an occasion and everyday is a cat walk  I decided to do a quick OOTD for you all today. I really like this outfit because its light and flowy so you don't get too hot but its also really comfy. I hope you have had a fabulous day in the sun and have a fantastic evening , I am enjoying this weather so much and my time of school !!! Sadly I am still paper white but I'm not red either so that's a bonus. Here is the outfit !!

                                                 




White Vest: New Look
Black tank top: Primark
Skirt: TopShop
Bracelet: River Island 
Nail Polish: Pink Sparkly Glitter by Barry M
For shoes I was just wearing an old pair of white converse type trainers

I hope you all have fun in the sun
Stay Fabulous
Maddy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment