Saturday 6 July 2013

NOTD // Turquoise Splash



Today has been  really beautiful and hot , so I decided to paint my nails in the garden, In the spirit of this I decided to do a quick NOTD for you. I love the aqua blue color , I think it goes really well with fair skin and for someone that doesn't really tan this is a really flattering color, I decided to pair with silver glitter because who doesn't love things that sparkle , Barry M nail polishes are some of my favorites and this particular polish you can use it as a block color like I did for my prom or use it on top of other colors which I did today.

                                   No7 Stay Perfect Nail Color In stand Back
                                   Barry M Nail Paint in Diamond Glitter

                                     I hope you had a really lovely time in the sunshine xx
                                                   Maddy x

No comments:

Post a Comment