Friday 17 May 2013

The Beauty Things I suck at Tag !!

Hey everyone today I will be writing about all things regarding beauty that I just cant do. Honestly I am rubbish at being a girl , I have no coordination so I am clumsy when applying makeup , I get things in my eye , in my hair and its all quite a traumatic moment in the morning. I am quite girly but I just don't have the natural qualities to fill out these requirements , this post might as well list everything as I am pretty useless regarding this topic. Here are a few things that I am especially awful at!

Mascara - when my friends ask whats in my hair the answer will most likely be mascara !! For some bizarre reason I can get mascara everywhere but my eye lashes. It goes on my nose , on my eye brows , all over my eye lids and sometimes on the mirror !! As well as this I have several injuries when I have poked my self in the eye with a mascara wand , there isn't quite something that describes how painful that is and how the pain stays in your and you go blind for about 30 seconds. This is something I 100 per cent suck at !

Hair Braids-  The maximum I can do is a normal three strand braid. My hair aim is to be able to a fish tail braid , on every video on how to do it they explain how easy and simple it is and for the life of me I cant do it. Regarding that I cant follow tutorials to save my life , I look at them and see how easy they make them look and it just makes me feel worse as I just cant follow instructions.

Contouring -  There isn't much to say on this matter other than the fact this something I am truly awful at. I cant seem to do it in a way that it actually looks flattering rather than me looking like a clown , enough said!

Walking in Heels-  This is something I have gotten slightly better at. The first couple of times I wore heels I just couldn't function , I waddled like a penguin. I am really clumsy so the added height why it being  a bonus is also a serious hazard for me. As well as this I am quite lazy , after not that long after wearing them I want to take them off !!

Panting Nails- This one saddens me the most , I have a very large space in my heart for nail polish but I sadly am probably one of the messiest nail polish applicators ever ! Like a coloring book when your younger I just cant stay within the lines. As well as this after painting my nails I feel I have waited a long enough time for them to dry but still end up ruining them !!


These where Just a Few of the things that I suck at regarding beauty and Generally being a girl !!! I hope maybe I will find comfort in seeing if others have the same problems , or its most likely just my self.

                                                               Have  a FABULOUS day
                                                                 @maddygilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment