Sunday 26 May 2013

Liebster Award !!!

Hello everyone today is an exciting post today , or to me its quite exciting. Recently I have been nominated for a Liebster award by the rather lovely Dellilah from Dellilah's Notebook , she is one of my favorites to read so I recommend  you all head over there and send her some love. When I was nominated for this award this was the fist I had ever heard about it  , the award is something among the blogging community for under 200 followers a number that is very large and admirable amount of people !!! I am excited to take part in this and I thank Delliah for tagging me in it.


The Rules
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 Random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!

   These are the questions that Delliah asked me.
 If  you had a 1£, whats the first thing that comes to your mind to buy?
I have a sweet tooth so most likely something sugary and edible. 
 You would love to trade places with ....?
If you have ever watched the Carrie Diaries then you would no what an exciting life that Carrie has In New York and I would love to do that and go shopping , have her amazing wardrobe full of vibrant colors.
If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If you have read my blog for a while then you would no how much I love to act , that is all I want to do and if I could spend the rest of my life doing it then I would be very happy.
Coming to beauty, do you spend more time on your face or hair?
 My face for sure , my hair has a mind of its own and nothing can seem to tame it , using products on my hair often makes them quite greasy. I also wear make up nearly every day so I will be replacing products  more often. 
One key item every girl should have in her closet?
A skater Skirt for sure !!! If you have quite wide hips like me then they can flatter them , but if you have more of a smaller figure then they can also create curves , also they are really fun to spin in.
What is the reason behind your blog name?
My Blog name is really not very creative at all , this is quite strange but when I imagine people introducing people or talking about people they go oh that girl and I though well its direct and to the point and the way I spell girl most likely annoys everyone.
If you were a singer, what would you name your first album?
Its Maddy Bitch
Is there any word you use alot in your conversation?
My mum is allays telling me off for saying like to much in a conversation and it has developed to a pretty bad habit  A common topic for me in a conversation especially with my best friends is Glee , we are a tad obsessed and are starting  to talk as if its real. 
Which clothing and makeup brand never fails you? Please mention both.
I don't own any High end Make up as at 16 I don't feel like I can honestly really afford it and to replace it , I cant say I can talk about the High End market. My Favorite Drugstore brand for me is Rimmel , I really like there foundations and I think they have great lip products , I just think they are a very well rounded brand. 
The clothes shop I probably but most of my clothes from are New Look , this is because I find that there sizing for me is really good for my sort of body shape , I also go in there and fall in love with nearly everything when I am in there.
I would love to know, is there any unusual item you own?

 I wouldn't say I own a really unusual items but what I would say is that I really love unusual shoes , shoes that really stand out from everyone and everything. With the right pair of shoes you can conquer the world.

And for the next installment 11 Random facts about me !!

1) I am 5ft 6

2) I annoy my fellow siblings by dancing and performing my own musical numbers around the house , especially when we are washing up.

3) My first out of school performance was when I was about 5/4 old years and I plaid a butterfly in Mulan

4) The place I want to visit most in the world is New York

5) I am Dyslexic and Dyspraxic

6) My dream and main life ambition is to go to drama school

7)  When you first meet me I can be quite reserved and shy but once you get to know me you will discover you cant get me to shut up. 

8) My Full Name is Madeline May Gilmore , but I hate being called Madeline so everybody calls me it to annoy me or if they are angry with me. 

9) I have never broken a bone in my life , everyone finds this quite odd because I am so clumsy its gets to a stage where people are used to me falling over.

10) The subjects |I hate the most that I study are Maths , Science which I actually finished the other day , History and Business Communication Systems.

11) My last exam is on the 25th of June and this marks the Date where I would have left High School for everr !!!!!


Now its time For me to set a list of questions for all my fellow bloggers out there !!
1)  What would your dream Job be ?
2) who is somebody you look up to or aspire to be like ?
3) what is a product you Just could not live without ?
4) what is your Favorite piece of clothing/ pair of shoes you own ?
5) what is something you feel proud about ?
6) If you could be in any TV show what would it be ?
7)  what is your Favorite quote ?
8) what is something you wish you said to people more ?
9) Where do you wish to see your self in 10 years time ?
10) what or who is the most important to you ?


Okay here are the people that I want to pass my questions on and nominate for the award !

Jenny - Almost too posh to function

Shane - Sassy Shane

Claire - Calire eyes

Francesca - The Mummy diaries

Shelley- The Shelley Diaries

Laurie-Ellie

Erica - Erica Wears

Becki- Radiantly Rose

So Random Today

Hannah

Emily- Rainy Days and Cups of Tea



I hope you all enjoyed this post and have a really fabulous day !!!!



2 comments: