Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Summer Wish List

Hello everyone I hope you are having a lovely day. Today I want to talk about the things I have see in the shops recently that I think are really great for summer and more on the terms of the things I really would like. These items are perfect for the warm weather we are all praying for , but what can you do when you live in England. Its very unlikely I will buy these items as I really don't need them but one can always wish.



Topshop Floral Play-suit - This is most likely my favorite item on the list , I just think its so pretty and a nice light material for the hotter days. I love how the shorts are slightly baggier around the thigh because that is really flattering on the legs. This is priced at £35 , I would honestly find it hard to spend that much but I do feel if I brought it I would wear it allot and try and make the most of what its worth.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in pomegranate - I am in love with this color , I just think its that perfect pop of color for the summer. I love wearing bright colors on my nails because it just makes me happy. I haven't tried the Gelly Nail polishes so I am unaware of what the formula is like , I have heard that they have very good long lasting power and don't chip.

Mac Paint Pot In Lets Skate-  I am not really an eye shadow person but what I do like are cream eye shadows and sweep them across my eye lid as a natural looking base. I like the look of this color and I am thinking of buying this for my prom , its a pretty very natural shimmery color and I will know it will last the whole night.

New Look Dark Denim Floral Pinafore Dress-  I just love the fact that pinafores and  dungarees are back in fashion , I think they are a really adorable. I already have a pinafore but I really love the dark denim feel of this one and I think the floral print is really summery.
 
TopShop Daisy Print Dress- As we can see the floral pattern is a running theme in this post , I am just loving floral print at the moment and I may be a tiny bit obsessed. I love the shape of the dress because it has that skater feel to it and that I think is very flattering. Daisy s are also one of my favorite flowers.

TopShop Lipstick in Siren -  I have ally ways wanted to be brave enough to wear a red lip , I think it looks amazing on people.  The reason I put on my list is maybe to encourage me to have the confidence to actually do it.

Lace Toms - I think these shoes are just really pretty , I think they will go really well with dress's and shorts for summer. Toms you can easily slip off and on so they are perfect for lounging around in the sun.

New Look Gold Roman Wedge Sandals - What I love about these shoes is that I feel you can dress them up and also still wear them in a very casual manor. As well as this if your not really a heels person these will still give you the height but be easier to walk in. They are also a really gorgeous dark rusty golden color which I think will look perfect with a Tan.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof Khol eyeliner In nude-   I think that black eye liner on me is quite harsh , I thought that using a nude would open up and brighten the eye. I want quite a soft natural look for my prom so I am considering trying this product out for it.



That is it for today , I hope you enjoyed this post and I would be most interested In what you are wanting for summer !!!!
                                                          Have a Fabulous day
                                                              @maddygilmore

2 comments:

  1. oooh I like that floral playsuit! Hehe I love doing wishlists, I can never afford all the things I'm lusting after atm!! ^.^ xx

    hello-you-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know hahah thats why I do them to window shop more than anything xxx

    ReplyDelete