Tuesday 11 June 2013

My Current Beauty and fashion Favorites

Hello everyone sorry about not posting so regularly my exams are sort of taking over my life hahaha , I only have two exams left and I am counting down the days until my freedom. I also have a lot of important dates coming up which I am super excited about , one being my prom !!!! Anyways I will stop rambling about my personal affairs and get on the subject. Today I am going to be talking about my current favorites , I feel like I have missed the cut offs for may favorites so I thought I would write a general post about products I have been using !

Lets Get started !!!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

This month I decided to return to this old favorite.  This is the Match Perfection Foundation by rimmel has a really lovely sheer coverage , I find that this foundation is very build able but does give a light coverage. The reason that I like this foundation Is because of its dewy finish that makes you look more awake and brightened.  For me with my problematic skin it doesn't really give me enough coverage but on rare good skin days it works like a dream. 

Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask


My hair is quite dry so I wanted to try a hair mask  to try and repair it. I brought this from feel unique and if I remember correctly it was under 5 pounds which is a real bargain. For the price it was I think this product works well , I honestly don't think its amazing but I have liked using it this month. It smells absolutely amazing   , but what I like most about this product is that it really controls my frizz , normally when letting my hair dry naturally it is absolutely crazy but when I have used this product it is a lot smoother and softer.


I have been currently loving two new Nail polishes I hadn't tried before this past month !!




Essie Smooth Sailing - This is a gorgeous shimmery light  indigo , I love the light shimmer in this I think it is really subtle and pretty. I also found that this has really good lasting power which pleases me allot.


Barry M Gell Hi shine in Pomegranate - This is my favorites purely because of the color , you would have seen it in my summer wish list and I caved in and brought it. I just think that it is such a bright fun color  !!        
          Natural Collection Mango and papaya Body Spray 

This is a really fruity fresh scent for the summer. It has a really lovely mango tropical smell to it. I think this is great to take around with you especially to the beach and with its divine smell you cant go wrong. It is also really cheap at only £2 and I have really been loving it this month.

Soap and Glory Hand Food

Something I have been noticing more recently is that when I get out the bath or shower it is in fact my hands that feel the driest. I have really dry skin and I feel this hand cream really gives them a lot of moisture without leaving a greasy residue , it also smells amazing.

Skin care !!





Simple Moisturizer- This is an excellent everyday moisturizer , especially for young people and teenagers because its such a reasonable price !! This gives light moisture without leaving a greasy residue , I honestly think this is a great product but for me I have such dry skin that I need a little bit extra but I do recommend this for someone looking for a cheap alternative. 


Sebamed  Clear Face Gel- In the past few months I have and still have really bad skin. This product definitely inst a miracle worker but it has helped me manage my skin allot better , I like to put this on after I have washed my face before bed when my skin is quite dry , this helps prevent break outs over night and I do feel it has helped with that. This definitively  hasn't cleared up my skin as its still terrible but its definitely helped reduce the number of break outs I have been having , I brought this from feel unique for around £5.

Time For Fashion !!
I apologize if this post is truing out a bit long winded. 

This recent month I have been Loving Bows for My Hair



This past month I have been obsessed with Ariana Grande's Fashion its so adorable and one of her main features is her signature bows. These two are off eBay but my favorite one I wanted to show I couldn't find. I just think there really adorable and I can understand why they may not be everyone's taste but I really like them ! 

My Final Favorite are my Dungarees !!

I love the fact that 90's has returned and dungarees and overalls are back and better than ether !! I am sorry this isn't a very good picture but I do plan to to do an outfit post with them. They are so light and comfy for summer and I generally think there so cute , I got mine of eBay but they are selling allot of places at the moment.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5100445/?claim=pbh7w3vw93y">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I'm sorry this post ended up quite long hahah
I hope you have a fabulous day
Maddy xx

2 comments:

  1. Good choices I really love the essie nail polish and I like the gelly polishes by barry m, theyre so good for the price! cute dungarees too
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just love too many things that's the problem !,

    ReplyDelete