Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Holy Grail Items

Hey everyone today I am going to be talking about my holy grail items , this means to me the things that I could probably or choose not to live without. These could be from beauty products to people or things that have happened that I see has really important to me in my life.  If I could collect these things together and always have them then these are the things that I would choose.
My First Holy Grail Item would be a beuty product that if I had to choose 3 beauty items that I could only ever use again this would be on the list. I feel like I need mascara , if i dont wear it my face feels naked with out it. My eyes are something that I don't mind that much so I really like to make my eyelashes look long with volume.


If you had read my March Favorites then you would already know the mascara that I am currently loving and using is the rocket mascara from maybeline , this mascara gives great volume and length and with the added bonus its not to expensive. 


My Next holy grail isn't really an item and may sound a bit soppy to some people but I wouldn't be able to live without these people.   My friends and family are very important to me , you know you have that odd relationship with someone when you find someone as odd as your self. They allays know how to cheer you up and are always there whatever the season. Friends aren't for Christmas the important one are there for life





Another physical item I really love and how I express my self is clothing and the way I dress. I think allot of the time people's personality is reflected  in the way they dress and that's why I love dressing up or down. My current weakness at the moment is probably shoes , I have some bold shoe choice sometimes , my Favorite pare of shoes I own are probably my bright red doc martins , my dark red creepers and brown boots.  People may say I have very particular taste but I just love funky shoes that stand out.

The next Item to tick of my holy grail list would be nail polish , I have a very large weakness when it comes to nail polish , I love to buy it I love to wear it its a very vicious circle. I love fact that you can have bright springy colors and match different shades with what your wearing. I have rather to much nail polish for someone who cant wear it at school but it still makes me very happy.


My Final Holy Grail is in fact a feeling more than anything , if you have read allot of my blog posts then you would no how much I love to act. To me there isn't a feeling you can replace than being on stage , once I am on stage I never want to leave and hopefully that's something that can carry on for the rest of my life , cheesy it may be but I vow to be honest.


That is it for today , of course there are other things on my list of holy grail items like my cats and I love to read but if I talked about everything this would be very long with the way I like to ramble. I hope you have a fab day and I would allays love to know everybody's holy grail items.
@maddygilmore

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award . You can find out the rules here

    http://www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much this looks like a lot of fun xx

    ReplyDelete