Friday 29 March 2013

Maddy's March Favorites

Hey everyone another month has gone which it means its time for my monthly Favorites. For me this month has been quite long for me the coldness , my job and on top of school work and other things have really tired me out this month , I am looking forward to April and hoping it will warm up and finally turn into spring.  If you may have had a bit of a bad month just remember there may not allays be a good day but there's something good in every day.  I brought some new products towards the end of February and a few in march and these are the ones I have been loving in the month of march.



As you can see I have been loving a range of products this month from makeup to hair , so lets get started !!!!!!
                                           Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter


I have been absolutely loving this product this month , I have really dry skin and this just soothes and smooths really nicely. I use this butter when I get out the shower and it works dreams on my legs which are very dry. As well as this it smells amazing like all of the soap and glory products , it its hard to put a point on the scent but It smells so yummy.

Soap and Glory Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower gel
As I just spoke about the butter I thought I would continue with the shower gel  There inst to much to say about this because all soap and glory products so far I have tried are all amazing. Like the bottle says it has a really creamy and luxuriousness texture which is fabulous.  As well as this it smells amazing and makes you smell so good when your in the shower or bath.

Rimmel London Exaggerate Eye Liner


This month I have been really enjoy wearing and winging out my eyeliner , I normally have a really bad attitude normally with eyeliner because it smudges on me allot.  This is a very generic eye liner but I have been really loving it this month , it has a really thin nib which means its easier to draw a steadier line. It also has a really nice black glossy formula and dose not dry up on you , it also for me is very wearable because it lasts on me very well , during one of my shows it lasted without smudging and that was with allot of stage lights and heat. If you are looking for a good eyeliner I would recommend this.

Maybeline the Rocket Volume express mascara 


I decided to buy this mascara at the very end of February when my falsies was starting to dry up. I decided to try the rocket volume because I had heard such great things about it among bloggers and on you tube. The brush has very fine little bristles so its really great for bottom lashes. I love this mascara because it gives your eye lashes great volume and makes them spread out. Something I would say is that I do feel that its drying up a bit which is a tad annoying as I haven't had it very long. I would say I prefer the Falsies but this is still a really great product. 

N07 Creme Touch Face Powder


This month I used up my Rimmel Stay Matte powder which I so dearly love , when my mum was in boots she picked me up this powder because there was an offer on the products she was buying.
I am going to be honest I normally don't really thrive over N07 products , I think some of there things are good but I do think there quite overpriced. This product really surprised me it doesn't make me look cakey and it keeps my face matte. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish soft Color Blush 050 



I first apologize for the state of this product I may have dropped my makeup bag a bit to enthusiastically on a table. This blush I have been wearing basically every day , its a great bright pop of pink that's fantastic for an every day look.  It has a slight shimmer to it which is great for me because I prefer slightly lighter translucent shades rather than a super bright block color.

Trevor Sorbie beautiful Curls , Curl Constructor 


.Recently I have been testing out my hair in curls using my curling tong , I don't have the most amazing top of the range curling tong and with my hair being quite thick I need something to give it an extra boost. I found that this really helped keep the curl in may hair , it kept them strong and bouncy , it also acts as a heat protector so that's one less product you have to worry about. In my last outfit you can see an example of the hair I am talking about. Something I would say is don't use to much product because it can become a bit sticky which is not what anyone wants.

V05 Plump it Up Blow Dry Lotion

When I am simply blow drying my Hair this is the heat defense that I have been using allot recently. I really love this product because when I dry my hair it tames it , I have smooth straight hair which is a miracle as my hair is a wavy mess.  I have actually stolen this from my mum , I was using the ellnet heat defense but it made my hair sticky. This smooths , protects and smells amazing. 

That is the end of my beauty favorites , this month I have two song faves and if you have been reading my blog for a while you know how much I love glee. The two songs I have been listening to this month are both from the new series , one being there cover of shout which Is really up beat and happy , also there cove of tell him has been on repeat constantly . !!!!


The TV Show I have been addicted to this month has been The Carrie Diaries , The Carrie Diaries is a prequel for sex and the city and follows the young Carrie Bradshaw around in the 80's. I have such style envy over young Carrie Bradshaw she allays looks so fierce and well put together. Its definitively a feel good chick flick genre and I am addicted to it.


Thats all for today , I am sorry if it was a bit long. I hope you had a great March and that you have an amazing April. 
Have a Great Day
@maddygilmore

3 comments:

  1. I really like that shade of blush! I wish I could get away with wearing pinks because I always think they look so pretty :)

    Have a lovely Easter!
    Love, Hails x @ www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yea I do have to blend mine out allot because I am quite pale , I hope you have had a great easter and I really enjoyed reading your blog.
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! i also love that mascara :)

    http://myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete