Monday 25 March 2013

Outfit of the evening: lets hop into spring





Hey everyone I know its snowing allot of places at the moment , its not snowing where I live currently but despite that its rather cold , to cheer people up and get them praying for spring |I decided to do a spring outfit of the evening. On Saturday evening I went to one of my friends parties as it was there birthday. Because I was going to be inside and it was going to be warm I thought I would make the most of it. I am wearing this flow y 1960's style dress with a skater flare , it has a really bold floral pattern to cheer up everyone in this cold deary month. The best thing about this dress was that I got it in the sale for £7 which is an amazing deal. I wore basically no jewellery because the dress was so loud apart from one bracelet which you can really see with the camera.   And finally I paired it with a basic pair of nude heels , I really love this outfit because I thinks its a bit quirkier then a normal black party dress. A little shout out to  my best friends jenny and Shane who helped me pick out the dress if your reading this :)

Dress: Primark
Shoes: Marks and Spenser
Bracelet: Pandora  


I know you cant really see my make up but I will list it for you anyway , I was wearing a very nutrual everyday look but with some sassy winged eyeliner to define my eyes

Rimmel Wake me up Foundation
Maybeline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer
N07 Creme Touch Face Powder
Rimmel Blush in 050 live pink
MUA Bronzer in Shade 1
Maybeline Color Tattoo in 05 Eternal gold
Maybeline The Rocket volume express mascara in Black Noir
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 100% black
MUA shade 16 Netgar
Natrual collection Lip Gloss in Cherry Drop

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day. Lets hope spring is around the corner !!
@maddygilmore
:) x


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment