Sunday 17 March 2013

Highlight of the week: Lets put on a performance !!!

Hey everyone , for me this week has been really great I know it may not have been for allot of people because of the snow and usual week stress.  This week was my performing arts class production of little shop of horrors , we performed it twice this week and it was so amazing.  We had amazing feed back from the audience and it was so much fun. I love to perform and for me there is nether that better feeling than being on stage.
One of the best things about little shop of horrors was that one of my best friends was the voice of the plant , despite his denial to me he stole the show and I was so happy for him. If you don't no the story of little shop of horrors it is about a plant that eats people and is an amazing musical I felt so lucky to be able to be apart of something like this. 



The sad thing about Little shop of horrors was that it was our last ever performance with our Performing arts class. This is a massive deal because our class spends ridiculous amount of hours a week in class and out of school rehearsals and over the two years we have become a tight family. I feel blessed to have been apart of these past two years because it has changes me so much. In this class I met one my best friends who is pretty fabulous and another fantastic friend. Without performing arts I would be so much more shy with a very bland school life.

Being on stage for the last performance made me realize how much I want to act for the rest of my life , form as far as I can remember I have allays wanted to act or write. This for me was the clear indication that I cant see my self wanting to do something other than acting. I day dream allot but this time I ma determined to make these dreams reality and succeed. 

Have a nice day and keep dreaming 
@maddygilmore 

No comments:

Post a Comment