Wednesday 13 March 2013

Maddys March Wishlist

Hey everyone I know I haven't written in a while but sometimes school and work just get a bit on top of things , today I thought I would do a list of the things I am currently wanting allot in this cold and snowy march. Most of these things are in preparation for spring which seems to be taking rather to long to come as yesterday it was snowing. The chance of me buying this stuff is very small and that's why its a wishlist.


1 Taylor Swift Perfume in Wonderstuck - I have wanted this sent ever since it has come out , I am a massive fan of Taylor Swift and I love this perfume   I  smell this almost every time I go into boots , its a sweet scent which is what I like most about it. The packaging is really pretty and the smell is light and tangy

2 Forever 21 Floral Skinny Jeans - I have also been eyeing these up for a while , there so pretty and excellent for spring. As well as this there not that expensive which means that maybe this is one  wish that will come true of my list. I love the white and pink combo , there light and fresh which means there fantastic for those cool spring days.

3 Floral Doc Martins - I think these are just so beautiful , I already have one pair of docs but I really  want another pair !!! The good thing about Docs is that they last such a long time that the money your spending is worth the amount of shoes you would purchase instead of this one pair that lasts for ages. In England spring isn't allays that warm so these shoes would still look nice for spring and work with the weather. These are priced at a £100 so these are definitively a wish.

4 Rimmel Apocalips in Luna - I have heard such great things about this product after there relaser this year and I really want to try them out. When browsing in Boots Luna for me was the shade I think I would use the most because I am quite a Neutral Lip person.

5 Brown Ankle Boots form Forever 21 -  These are a much cheaper form of footwear then the docs , I love these because I know they would go with so many things I know as well as this they have a pretty big discount on them at the moment.

6 Daisy Skater Dress From New Look - I Saw this and Just thought it would be really cute for spring , I love the pattern and I love skater dress's so I just fell in love with it when I saw it.

7 Core Real Techniques Brush set - I mostly use elf brushes when it comes to make up and I really would like something a bit more of a higher quality , I have heard really good things about these brushes.

8-  Essie Mint candy Apple - This is a perfect mint green for spring , I have wanted this for a while but I already have enough Nail Polish so I am holding out.

9 coral Chiffon Skater skirt from New Look - I have a minor obsession over skater skirts and when I saw this I thought it would look so pretty and flowly for those slightly warmer days , its
such a pretty pop of color. 

I hope you enjoyed this and have a fabulous day :) x
@maddygilmore 

3 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist! i love the skirt, its so pretty!!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you , love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog! inspired me for a wishlist blog post wha will be up soon!!

    ReplyDelete