Saturday 9 February 2013

OOTD: Cute Skirts Ftw






Today I went out to Costa Coffee with my friends because recently we have been so busy with school it was nice to just catch up. I am loving skirts at the moment especially in the skater skirt style. I think my skirt beings a sense of brightness to this outfit. It is also nearly valentines day so its very themed. The only problem its not the warmest of outfits so I did wear my coat over it.
                                                         Skirt: HnM
                                                          Top: New Look
                                                         Boots: New Look
                                                          Tights: New Look

Have a great day :) x
@maddygilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment