Monday 18 February 2013

Beauty Tag: Would You Rather?



Hello everyone today I will be doing a beauty tag that I saw from a Blog I read all the time called Hairspray and High Heels , I really recommend you check her out because her Blog is fabulous.  I hope you enjoy this post and have a fantastic day. Lets get on with the questions !


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows
I would much rather keep all my mascaras , eyeliners and lip glosses than my eye shadows. I don't actually own a lot of eye shadows and I could probably live without them if I had to. Mascara and lip products are literally my holy grail , I feel really weird without mascara on and I would be horrified if someone took it away from me

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?   
I could not rock short hair in any circumstances!!!! If I had to cut it to a reasonable length I wouldn't mind but if I had to have it boy short then I would prefer never to have my hair cut again. My hair gets to a certain point where it dons't grow much longer and worst comes to worst I could tie it in a really long side plat.

 Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Definitely a pink cheek. This is because I have very pale skin and when I have used coral blushes in the past they can make me look that little bit to orange. I much prefer the natural pink flush.

If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would have to say clothes for me. This is because when I find the make up products I really like I don't see the point of having a really massive collection of things I wont use. I love shopping for clothes and I feel that its easier to make a good impression if your dressed nicely.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Well this is definitely one to think about. I would say lipstick as eyeliner because if you used the right brush I am sure you could work it out. I could not rock black lips that's all I am going to say. 

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
At the moment I am much more a lip colour kind of person , I tend to stick to wearing a very basic cream eye shadow so at the present time having one eye shadow suits me better.

 Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?  
I cannot stand being cold so I would have to wear winter clothes in the summer. The bonus of this is that England is really cold most of the summer time and it rains a lot.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright !!!!!! Everyone needs some colour in there life

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?  
Eye product for sure !!! I could not live without my yummy smelling lip balms because I allays have such chapped lips all year round.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I hate having my hair up , but most likely a pony tail because my hair needs taming also its fun to swish around !

Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
oh this is so hard  as I love them both so much , I would have to say not aloud nail polish again *cry* because I'm not aloud to wear it at school and I do love lip-gloss.

 Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Well my eyebrows are quiet fair as it is so if I shaved them off there is less chance of people notcing then if I started filling them in with Sharpies. I'm pretty sure some girls do that at my school already and its pretty awful so I would shave them off.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Live without Nail Polish no hesitation. I could not live without my foundation , my skin is quite bad and I feel so horrible without it on.  As well I love mascara too much , without it my eyes look a bit mehhh.

I hope you enjoyed this tag and it wasn't to long !!!!
I tag anybody who feels like they want to do this tag as I had so much fun doing it.
Have a Great day x
@maddygilmore

2 comments:

  1. So glad you did the tag!! Now following :)

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete