Sunday 3 February 2013

ThatGurlMaddy: January Favourites !

Hello everyone , can you believe that its the end of January already ??? Actually I can this month for me has dragged on because of school and exams *sad face*. I am glad that January is over because I always find it the hardest month because of Christmas blues and the rainy weather. February means its that one more month nearer to spring !!!. Today I am going to be telling you My Favourite products and other items of January.



The first product I wish to talk about is my Lush lip scrub in Mint Julips , normally I am not a fan of mint sents but this smells Just like after eights and is to die for. As this month has been very cold I have had quite chapped lips , I have been reaching for this so often. One because it makes my lips so smooth and also it tastes amazing. 

The second product I have been loving is Rimmels Wake Me up concealer. It has a doe foot applicator and  apply's on really creamy. I feel like this hides my blemish's really well and covers my dark circles and I absolutely love it. I must say I still prefer the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer but this is a close second. 
I have been using My Maybeline 25 hour colour tattoo in 05 Eternal Gold , this is a cream eye shadow that also acts as a primer if you are planning on an neutral shadow look. I am not really a eye shadow person but I really like gliding this over my eyelid to create a pretty shimmery look. I love this because I don't have to worry about it , it lasts for ages and creates a very natural look.

Another favourite of mine this January was the Falsies Volume Express  mascara by Maybeline , I got this around the end of December and I have used it pretty much every day since. It really lengthens your lashes and makes them look super long.  It makes you look like you have false eye lashes and I love it. Another thing I Love about this product is that it doesn't smudge on me at all. 

The next product I have been loving is my Body shop Glitter Gingerbread body butter , this was released around Christmas time and some people might be arguing that this is a festive sent  , I brought this in the January sales and It smells damn amazing  I put it on after having a shower and I smell like a bakery , it moisturises really well and has adapted great to my sensitive skin.

My fashion Favourite of this month are my look alike creepers from New Look , I love these shows so much because they are a deep red/burgundy which was really in this winter season. They go with so many things in my wardrobe , I love to wear them with skinny jeans and a baggy Jumper. They are a preferred taste but I really like them and will continue to wear them throughout this cold season.
  
The song I have been listening to most in January is Popular song by Mika and Ariana Grande. January was a pretty naff month and this song is so up beat and happy , I cant help but smile and dance along to this song and that's why I love it. I have allays loved Mika but hadn't heard of him in a while , I cane across this song and it is just fabulous and has been on repeat in January.

This could not be my favourites without mentioning Les Mis , this is by far my favourite film of the moth of January. Despite only seeing this a week ago it is by far one of the best films I have ever seen. I love musicals and they just hit the nail on the head for this one in my opinion. I didn't think there was one weak performance and I think if you Have not seen it you must see it now !!!

These where my favourites of the month of January , I hope you enjoyed it and have a lovely day
Toodlepip
Maddy :) x
@maddygilmore

No comments:

Post a Comment