Monday, 25 March 2013

Outfit of the evening: lets hop into spring





Hey everyone I know its snowing allot of places at the moment , its not snowing where I live currently but despite that its rather cold , to cheer people up and get them praying for spring |I decided to do a spring outfit of the evening. On Saturday evening I went to one of my friends parties as it was there birthday. Because I was going to be inside and it was going to be warm I thought I would make the most of it. I am wearing this flow y 1960's style dress with a skater flare , it has a really bold floral pattern to cheer up everyone in this cold deary month. The best thing about this dress was that I got it in the sale for £7 which is an amazing deal. I wore basically no jewellery because the dress was so loud apart from one bracelet which you can really see with the camera.   And finally I paired it with a basic pair of nude heels , I really love this outfit because I thinks its a bit quirkier then a normal black party dress. A little shout out to  my best friends jenny and Shane who helped me pick out the dress if your reading this :)

Dress: Primark
Shoes: Marks and Spenser
Bracelet: Pandora  


I know you cant really see my make up but I will list it for you anyway , I was wearing a very nutrual everyday look but with some sassy winged eyeliner to define my eyes
. 

Rimmel Wake me up Foundation
Maybeline Dream Lumi touch highlighting concealer
N07 Creme Touch Face Powder
Rimmel Blush in 050 live pink
MUA Bronzer in Shade 1
Maybeline Color Tattoo in 05 Eternal gold
Maybeline The Rocket volume express mascara in Black Noir
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner in 100% black
MUA shade 16 Netgar
Natrual collection Lip Gloss in Cherry Drop

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great day. Lets hope spring is around the corner !!
@maddygilmore
:) x


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment